To stay untouchable and to protect himself from the ever roaming evil spirits, Cascadeur has found the response to
maintain his mystery: from here forward he will be a ghost.
The first surprise is a pretty big one, for we find Christophe making an unexpected solo (more or less) appearance in French (Collector);
- then backing vocals by Eric Pulido and Tim Smith from the American band Midlake (Casino, Visage Pale, White Space, “Babylon, Babylone???”),
- vocals by the founder of British band Tindersticks, Stuart A. Staples (The Crossing),
- Médéric Collignon’s magical cornet (White Space, The Crossing) and Tigran Hamasyan’s inspired piano-playing (Ladyday) represent the world of jazz,
- a bewitching appearance by Belgian soprano Anne-Catherine Gillet (Dark Passenger, Standalone, Visage Pale and Mohawk), and
- the devilish decks of Dj pFel (Ghost Surfer).